Last Modified 15th August 2020
We understand your privacy is very important and we are committed to keep your information private and secure. Any personal information you provide to PSE will never be shared outside of PSE.
Owner and Data Controller
Platinum Europe, Ave. Franklin Roosevelt 104, 1332 Genval, Belgium
Contact email: email@example.com
What Information is Collected, How and Why
We may ask for information from you when you register for an event or program, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, request a resource, or respond to a survey or marketing communication.
We ask for this information:
• To allow us to provide a more customized service or communication
• To offer a contest, promotion, survey or training event
• To follow up with you after an email, phone or web-based inquiry
Types of information
Personal information – Personal information is only collected with your consent when you provide it to us. This would include your name and email you submitted so that you could receive communication from us on the subject of Business Services.
Emails include delivery of specific digital information you have requested. Fulfillment of your requested order may include related follow-up communication or informational updates to the order.
Non-personal information – The website collects non-personal information such as a domain name and IP address. These reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you accessed the website. This information is used for internal purposes to maintain, evaluate and improve the service of PSE website.
The security of your information is protected. When you enter personal or financial information on a PSE form, it is encrypted with secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although we follow accepted industry standards to protect your personal information, no method of transmission or storage over the Internet is 100% secure. It is up to you to be careful where you submit your personal information.
Disclosure or sharing of information to outside third parties
PSE will not share, sell or give away the information we collect to outside parties for any marketing purposes whatsoever. This includes third parties who may promote PSE services as our affiliates.
PSE Affiliates, Vendors and Suppliers. PSE works with affiliated third parties, vendors, distributors, and suppliers. We will provide Personal Data to them to the extent it is necessary for them to provide their products and services to us and to you.
As Required by Law and Other Extraordinary Disclosures. PSE may be required to disclose your Personal Data if it: (i) believes in its sole judgment that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property, or (iv) is necessary to protect the legal rights or property of others.
Privacy when you access third-party websites
Your Rights Under the GDPR
Types of data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, and information provided by you through our webforms that may include First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Organization, Address and Email Address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
• provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
We consider several factors to determine how long we keep Personal Data. We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Once we no longer have a need for your Personal Data, we will securely destroy it in accordance with our standards and applicable laws and regulations.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Content commenting, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Managing contacts and sending messages.
The Rights of Users
You have the right to request access to the data that we have, to rectify it and to erase your information from our database. If your data is not removed upon your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
• Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
• Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.